Indexed
Picked up the smallest Lego Dino set at the Lego store recently, and did a review with my daughter.
It came with 3 bags of bricks, one being the Dino. We were surprised at what the Dino felt like. Not hard plastic, but slightly rubbery.
Bricks sorted by color
Lots of extra bricks for a small set
Where the Dino lives and hides
Where is that guy getting bit? Why is he hovering?
The vehicle had a few nice elements, the stripes on the hood, gun rack in the back. We liked the green syringe the MF could use, I guess to knock-out the Dino.
Who is being ambushed here? Not sure.
A nice little set, but really only worth it if you want the Dino. Not enough else here to talk about, unless you need gun with a syringe mounted on it. But the Lego Dino is the prize.
[Review] Lego Dino Ambush Attack 5882
-
Selby-Tiger
- Noble Citizen

- Posts: 91
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:22 pm
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
[Review] Lego Dino Ambush Attack 5882
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Re: [Review] Lego Dino Ambush Attack 5882
Great review! I really like the new Dino sets and if there wasn't so many other quality themes out there to compete with it I think they would be even more popular. Could you imagine kind of madness this quality of set would have created when Jurassic Park came out?
- legitimatealex
- Count

- Posts: 1636
- Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:48 pm
- Location: Valparaiso, IN, USA
Re: [Review] Lego Dino Ambush Attack 5882
I think its pretty mediocre set for its price. Generic car and generic bush with a nearly generic minifigure face. It also doesn't appear that the dinosaur is pose able in any way which is a bit of a turn off for me. I think the most interesting part of the set is the new gun that LEGO now has out that has the clip. Lots of potential there.
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.
Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?
Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
