2856134 Ninjago Scrinium?

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Post Reply
User avatar
UnknownUser
Knight
Knight
Posts: 438
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:16 pm
Location: US of A (CA)

2856134 Ninjago Scrinium?

Post by UnknownUser » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Just found this on bricklink (pending approval -> large images).

Image

Judging from the packaging it looks like it was(?) released in the NA. Anyone else seen this?

Ice
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 2285
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:47 pm

Re: 2856134 Ninjago Scrinium?

Post by Ice » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:22 pm

I couldn't find this on Bricklink. But I did managed to find it at this German site. It cost €7,95 and the translated description is as follows.
This exclusive LEGO Ninjago set includes a shrine to your favorite card. A map of Wu-Sensei is also included. Advice is from age 7 years.

MinifigMan
I'm New !
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:47 am

Re: 2856134 Ninjago Scrinium?

Post by MinifigMan » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:13 am

It is in fact a Dutch website.

.nl domain is Dutch
.de domain is German

Luciant
Count
Count
Posts: 1168
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:29 pm
Location: Pensacola, FL

Re: 2856134 Ninjago Scrinium?

Post by Luciant » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:34 am

"A Shrine for your favorite card" ... wow really?

I don't even understand what the cards are even about.... and I used to play Magic: The Gathering when it first came out :P
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

lukeskywalker
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 503
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:12 am
Location: Cleveland, Ohio US of A

Re: 2856134 Ninjago Scrinium?

Post by lukeskywalker » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:16 pm

I'm not into the cards either. Unless lego made some card building sets :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests