Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
-
UnknownUser
- Knight

- Posts: 438
- Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:16 pm
- Location: US of A (CA)
Post
by UnknownUser » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:41 pm
Just found this on bricklink (pending approval -> large images).
Judging from the packaging it looks like it was(?) released in the NA. Anyone else seen this?
-
Ice
- Administrator

- Posts: 2285
- Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 9:47 pm
Post
by Ice » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:22 pm
I couldn't find this on Bricklink. But I did managed to find it at this
German site. It cost €7,95 and the translated description is as follows.
This exclusive LEGO Ninjago set includes a shrine to your favorite card. A map of Wu-Sensei is also included. Advice is from age 7 years.
-
MinifigMan
- I'm New !
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:47 am
Post
by MinifigMan » Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:13 am
It is in fact a Dutch website.
.nl domain is Dutch
.de domain is German
-
Luciant
- Count

- Posts: 1168
- Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:29 pm
- Location: Pensacola, FL
Post
by Luciant » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:34 am
"A Shrine for your favorite card" ... wow really?
I don't even understand what the cards are even about.... and I used to play Magic: The Gathering when it first came out :P
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.
-
lukeskywalker
- Royal Guardian

- Posts: 503
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:12 am
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio US of A
Post
by lukeskywalker » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:16 pm
I'm not into the cards either. Unless lego made some card building sets :)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests