[USA] 3648 Lego City Police Chase available at Walmart.com
-
gabriellee11
- Royal Guardian

- Posts: 559
- Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:23 pm
- Location: California, USA
[USA] 3648 Lego City Police Chase available at Walmart.com
Walmart.com have the city police chase and it seems that it is a Walmart exclusive. They also have the other summer sets.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-City-Pol ... e/16672542" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-City-Pol ... e/16672542" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Re: [USA] 3648 Lego City Police Chase available at Walmart.c
this is on s@h now.
Does LEGO honestly think this is worth $25?
Does LEGO honestly think this is worth $25?
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!
Re: [USA] 3648 Lego City Police Chase available at Walmart.c
It's like the sports car and Police Minifig Collection combined.... but with less minifigs, less pieces, and a higher price.
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.
Re: [USA] 3648 Lego City Police Chase available at Walmart.c
It's like 14 cents per piece at that price. That's getting into POTC and SW levels of expensiveness. Strange.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

