POTC Now at Target and Walmart

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Post Reply
User avatar
legitimatealex
Count
Count
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:48 pm
Location: Valparaiso, IN, USA

POTC Now at Target and Walmart

Post by legitimatealex » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Both store are now carrying POTC sets. Target had them displayed as an end aisle cap and Walmart had them up as their own display in their own huge cardboard boxes in the middle of the large walkways between the aisles.

Also I realize that there's another thread for Target, but I found them both out the same night and just thought I'd share.
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?

DrBeaker
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:37 am

Re: POTC Now at Target and Walmart

Post by DrBeaker » Sun May 01, 2011 9:18 am

My Walmart (Lewiston, ID) had the smaller PoTC sets on an endcap display yesterday. Still no sign of the larger sets though :(

legogod
Knight
Knight
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:49 am
Location: Eastern Connecticut

Re: POTC Now at Target and Walmart

Post by legogod » Sun May 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Here in Connecticut-no POTC sets yet in Wal-Mart or Target. Checked Target Friday and Wal-Mart tonight-nothing. I was excited because last weekend on the night before Easter I saw pallets of Lego to be stocked. Went back on Monday and nothing new. :( They must have just gotten more of what they already had.

Jared

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests