Target Series 4 CMF

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Post Reply
User avatar
atmail35
Duke
Duke
Posts: 2611
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Target Series 4 CMF

Post by atmail35 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:38 pm

I did a quick scan, I don't think there is a thread on Target availability yet.

I found S4 CMF today at Target. I had heard they were going to be placed using those sidecap orange displays. Anyway they were in the Toy Area - they were on a sidecap but they didn't have the cardboard display, they were just on regular pegs.

$2.99 each. Braintree, MA Target.

User avatar
legitimatealex
Count
Count
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:48 pm
Location: Valparaiso, IN, USA

Re: Target Series 4 CMF

Post by legitimatealex » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:36 am

Yeah they didn't have the display up at my Target either...They were also all sold out, with Halo 'Series 2' figures in their stead. Found a guy who said they were put up Saturday...they were closed Sunday..Someone bought out EVERY SINGLE MINIFIGURE. FML.
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?

Luciant
Count
Count
Posts: 1168
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:29 pm
Location: Pensacola, FL

Re: Target Series 4 CMF

Post by Luciant » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:10 pm

LOL poor Legi :P

I have also recently spotted the end-cap Box of CMF4 at Target. It was an Isle over from the Legos so you definately want to talk a stroll through all of the Toys (Accident, i think not). I was fortunate to get there when it was pretty much brand new and pillaged them of Musketeers, Scientists, and Vikings muhaha.
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

gabriellee11
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 559
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:23 pm
Location: California, USA

Re: Target Series 4 CMF

Post by gabriellee11 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:49 pm

There is another thread about this under Lego Original

http://www.toysnbricks.com/forums/viewt ... &start=140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
peanut
Knight
Knight
Posts: 464
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:17 pm
Location: Washington state

Re: Target Series 4 CMF

Post by peanut » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Checked out 2 Seattle Targets - none yet.

User avatar
vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:38 am
Location: Beacon, NY

Re: Target Series 4 CMF

Post by vynsane » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:22 pm

gabriellee11 wrote:There is another thread about this under Lego Original

http://www.toysnbricks.com/forums/viewt ... &start=140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks gabriellee11, but that discussion is of CMFs4 itself, whereas this is about finding them at Target store locations, so it can remain here.
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

meyerc13
Knight
Knight
Posts: 340
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:29 pm
Location: Appleton, WI

Re: Target Series 4 CMF

Post by meyerc13 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Found these tonight in Appleton WI (East side). The box was almost empty, maybe 15 packs left? I grabbed six packs, doing a quick feel of the package to make sure I wasn't getting any more geisha. Ended up with:

1 Wolf Man
3 Artists
2 Musketeers

These were all figures I needed, although I'm not sure I needed three artists but maybe I can build an art studio or shop with the accessories, and the berets are cool. Still need to find six more to complete this series:
Evil Scientist
Frankenstein
HazMat
Viking
Sailor
Skateboarder

I love that I find series 2, 3, 4 often enough that I can pick up a few here and there and still complete a set with some great extras, without having to shell out big bucks to buy a whole box the first time I see them. I'm still finding Series 2 and 3 on a regular basis.

User avatar
SpaceViking
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 617
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:49 am

Re: Target Series 4 CMF

Post by SpaceViking » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:40 pm

I finally found these as Target as well yesterday... one isle over from the LEGO isle, on the side of an end cap. Spent some time checking the dot codes, trying to find the few that I was missing to finish out the series --- (and happy with my finds. Thank you, Target!). My wife ended up at the same store the next day, and called as she was leaving to say "I found the minifigs you've been looking for. picked up 6." 'Well, thanks, but I think I'm all set. All that I'm missing is the crazy scientist. But no worries, we can return them if we need to.'

Turned out that the six she brought home were: kimono girl (x2), monster, hazmat, and .... 2 crazy scientists. :shock: I spent 15 minutes trying to find a few vikings, and she manages to randomly pick up some of the rarer figs in 10 sec.

From now on, I'm sending her to collect minifigs. :D

User avatar
legitimatealex
Count
Count
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:48 pm
Location: Valparaiso, IN, USA

Re: Target Series 4 CMF

Post by legitimatealex » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:39 am

Get on top of these while you can. Just want to emphasize again that my Target sold out seemingly in one freaking day.

You visit every single day and you miss one and they're all gone...
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?

User avatar
ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 2295
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 am
Location: SE MI USA

Re: Target Series 4 CMF

Post by ncbarrett » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:41 am

legitimatealex wrote:Get on top of these while you can. Just want to emphasize again that my Target sold out seemingly in one freaking day.

You visit every single day and you miss one and they're all gone...
Mine still had a lot yesterday, and they were there Monday. :mrgreen:
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

User avatar
legitimatealex
Count
Count
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:48 pm
Location: Valparaiso, IN, USA

Re: Target Series 4 CMF

Post by legitimatealex » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:43 pm

Find me a set then eh?
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?

brickster90
Knight
Knight
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:54 pm

Re: Target Series 4 CMF

Post by brickster90 » Tue May 03, 2011 1:45 pm

My Target has them! Yay! But listen: I was lucky to find them at all. I noticed 1 pack in the Lego aisle. Then I looked over the whole toy aisle for a while in vain. Finally I spotted an employee and asked her if she knew where the display was. They said it was on the end cap - get this- by the shampoo aisle. So it pays to ask around if you don't see any CMFs at your Target. They just might be in a very weird place.

Luciant
Count
Count
Posts: 1168
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:29 pm
Location: Pensacola, FL

Re: Target Series 4 CMF

Post by Luciant » Tue May 03, 2011 8:50 pm

Makes sense to me... Lego Minifigs are EXACTLY what I think of after I pick up a new bottle of Pert Plus.... 0.0
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

legogod
Knight
Knight
Posts: 361
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:49 am
Location: Eastern Connecticut

Re: Target Series 4 CMF

Post by legogod » Tue May 03, 2011 11:54 pm

It's a shame and a torment for the little plastic guys. They know someone is going to buy them and play with them and right now is the cleanest their hair is ever going to be. Factory fresh. As the years progress and their hair loses its shine and dulls they'll remember how close they were to the bottled shine and bounce they so desire. What heartless soul would do such a thing?

Jared

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests