[USA] LEGO Series 4 - Now at Fred Meyers
[USA] LEGO Series 4 - Now at Fred Meyers
Fred Meyer has them if anyone reading this happens to live closer to one than a Toys R Us. 2 short of a full box and I let another customer have 2. Watch those 4 be the ones I need to complete sets 8-)
Last edited by Ice on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split topic from "Series 4 at TRU"
Reason: Split topic from "Series 4 at TRU"
Re: Series 4 at TRU
I went to a few Fred Meyers in the past couple of days. One had 4 boxes, another had 5, and the final one had 8+. I picked up one complete set and called it good.
Re: [USA] LEGO Series 4 - Now at Fred Meyers
Got back from another Freddys run. There were no CMF 4 out on the shelf so I decided to feel up some CMF 3's for archers. After about 10 minutes an employee came around the corner with orange boxes 
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

