Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
-
atmail35
- Duke

- Posts: 2611
- Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
Post
by atmail35 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:43 pm
We went tonight and they have Easter polybags...
40017 Easter Basket w/ 86 pieces - $4.99
40018 Easter Bunny w/ 95 pieces - $4.99
and a third set we didn't buy which was a sea dragon/lochness type moster (in 3 separate pieces). same price.
Please excuse the lousy camera phone pics!
-
Brick & Blue
- Count

- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm
- Location: USA
Post
by Brick & Blue » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:59 pm
He also reports seeing another $4.99 sea dragon/lochness type monster polybag set in 3 separate pieces.
I don't understand that statement.
-
atmail35
- Duke

- Posts: 2611
- Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
Post
by atmail35 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:26 pm
I didn't explain this item well...sorry I was in a hurry last night. The monster looks like it is submerged in water with a head/neck out of the water, a hump in the middle and the tail out of the water. The three pieces are not attached. I guess you place them on the table to look like part of it is underwater.
I should have taken a picture but it didn't appeal to us b/c of how it was constructed.
I guess this board has mostly male members....I'm actually a "she" ;) I guess the default would be he.
For what it's worth...I"m
-
peanut
- Knight

- Posts: 464
- Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:17 pm
- Location: Washington state
Post
by peanut » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:59 pm
wow awesome! thanks for the heads up. The 3rd set with no picture intrigues me...
-
Brick & Blue
- Count

- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm
- Location: USA
Post
by Brick & Blue » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:12 pm
atmail35 wrote:I didn't explain this item well...sorry I was in a hurry last night. The monster looks like it is submerged in water with a head/neck out of the water, a hump in the middle and the tail out of the water. The three pieces are not attached. I guess you place them on the table to look like part of it is underwater.
I should have taken a picture but it didn't appeal to us b/c of how it was constructed.
I guess this board has mostly male members....I'm actually a "she" ;) I guess the default would be he.
For what it's worth...I"m
Oh that sounds weird. I wasn't sure if you meant it was three separate pieces or not. I'm going to have to check that out, seems interesting to say the least.
English really needs a pronoun that isn't based on a gender. Maybe Se? :)
-
atmail35
- Duke

- Posts: 2611
- Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 pm
- Location: Massachusetts
Post
by atmail35 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:21 pm
Brick & Blue wrote: Oh that sounds weird. I wasn't sure if you meant it was three separate pieces or not. I'm going to have to check that out, seems interesting to say the least.
English really needs a pronoun that isn't based on a gender. Maybe Se? :)
Brickset might have a picture soon. They posted about the basket/bunny. Someone called it a sea serpent, which is a good way to describe it. And it could be 4 sections but it was primarily green. Oh I should have used the word "sections"...that might have helped. Anyway it's sort of like the Valentine "Love You" set....too many small sections to be scattered around the house by a 5 year old. ;)
-
Brick & Blue
- Count

- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm
- Location: USA
Post
by Brick & Blue » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:02 pm
Sounds interesting. Just regular green not a nicer color like lime green or dark green? Dark green would be cool.
And the lime green basket. Am I the only one going "Why lime green?"
-
peanut
- Knight

- Posts: 464
- Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:17 pm
- Location: Washington state
Post
by peanut » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:42 pm
Here is a picture of 40019 - the green sea monster poly.
The LEGO store here had tons of the new 'smaller box size' sets. Some of them are a lot smaller. The battle packs look mini now but cool! Lots of new box sizes for Star Wars, Kingdoms, Harry Potter, City, Pharaohs Quest, Creator, and I'm not sure about Ninjago. The employee who checked me out said they were a test store for the new sizes but I'm not sure if that's true or if they all have them now.
I forgot to take pics

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest