Pooh duplo on tru.com

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Post Reply
User avatar
ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 2295
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 am
Location: SE MI USA

Pooh duplo on tru.com

Post by ncbarrett » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:40 pm

They have several of the new Winnie the pooh duplo sets on tru.com
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

Luciant
Count
Count
Posts: 1168
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:29 pm
Location: Pensacola, FL

Re: Pooh duplo on tru.com

Post by Luciant » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Nice... although I don't care for Duplo... might have to snag a set or two... every kid loves pooh.
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests