Target rain check voucher

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Post Reply
User avatar
sadowsk1
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 725
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:59 am
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Target rain check voucher

Post by sadowsk1 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:37 pm

I recently returned a Star Wars Slave I to Target back when I got it this past Christmas when it got the cheapest I've ever seen it. Along with my return the cashier issued me a receipt for a rain check good until March to buy the set again at the same price. Does anyone know whether or not these are transferable or if you have to reuse the voucher at the same Target? She said that if the set isn't available any longer it's usable on other sets. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

turtle1173
Knight
Knight
Posts: 309
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:00 am
Location: Southern Missouri

Re: Target rain check voucher

Post by turtle1173 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:55 pm

It should say on the rain check that you can use it a any target store. That has been my experience anyway.

User avatar
sadowsk1
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 725
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:59 am
Location: Milwaukee, WI

Re: Target rain check voucher

Post by sadowsk1 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Thanks for the heads up! I checked the receipt and you're definitely right. They cashier also said that the rain check was good on other sets, if anyone else happens to what other sets this can be redeemed on, please let me know!

User avatar
atmail35
Duke
Duke
Posts: 2611
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Target rain check voucher

Post by atmail35 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:33 pm

I believe that the Target rainchecks allow you to buy another similar item for 10% off if you are unable to get the one item you got the raincheck for. Although I've never gotten a raincheck while doing a return, only when I requested one for an out of stock item (it was not Lego).

User avatar
legitimatealex
Count
Count
Posts: 1636
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:48 pm
Location: Valparaiso, IN, USA

Re: Target rain check voucher

Post by legitimatealex » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:14 pm

atmail35 wrote:I believe that the Target rainchecks allow you to buy another similar item for 10% off if you are unable to get the one item you got the raincheck for. Although I've never gotten a raincheck while doing a return, only when I requested one for an out of stock item (it was not Lego).
This is somewhere on the Target site.
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests