[USA] LEGO Plush Minifigures
[USA] LEGO Plush Minifigures
TRU.com has plush Minifigures.
Looks like they are 12" tall
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... Id=8359763
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... Id=8359762
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... Id=4311578
Looks like they are 12" tall
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... Id=8359763
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... Id=8359762
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... Id=4311578
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!
Re: [USA] LEGO Plush Minifigures
Wierd...I wouldn't get one, though.
- smilyremhof
- Honored Citizen

- Posts: 104
- Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:15 am
- Location: Northern Illinois
Re: [USA] LEGO Plush Minifigures
Might consider it if they come out with some Star Wars or something other than a standard minifigure.
Re: [USA] LEGO Plush Minifigures
too expensive if it's a license figure. it's too weird looking anyway. missing the hip piece, non-rotating hands, head and legs. unproportioned body (head smaller and body bigger than regular mf).
- smilyremhof
- Honored Citizen

- Posts: 104
- Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:15 am
- Location: Northern Illinois
Re: [USA] LEGO Plush Minifigures
What if it were a Space Police mf, Police mf, or a Firefighter mf? Still not a licensed thing, just more interesting then the standard mf.
- Mantisking
- Top Forum Contributor

- Posts: 2220
- Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm
- Location: Natick, MA, U.S.A.
- Contact:
Re: [USA] LEGO Plush Minifigures
An Atlantis Diver mf?smilyremhof wrote:What if it were a Space Police mf, Police mf, or a Firefighter mf?
Very much so.smilyremhof wrote:Still not a licensed thing, just more interesting then the standard mf.
-
turtle1173
- Knight

- Posts: 309
- Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:00 am
- Location: Southern Missouri
Re: [USA] LEGO Plush Minifigures
Saw them up close at my local TRU today. Not very impressed. Kind of cute but not really 
- Legobrandon
- Count

- Posts: 1763
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:31 am
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
Re: [USA] LEGO Plush Minifigures
I saw these at LEGOLAND California in the summer. They were okay, mabye the best for kids. :)

- legitimatealex
- Count

- Posts: 1636
- Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:48 pm
- Location: Valparaiso, IN, USA
Re: [USA] LEGO Plush Minifigures
Those are kind of...odd looking. I think they would need to make it look more accurate for me to even think about it.
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.
Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?
Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?
Re: [USA] LEGO Plush Minifigures
Heh, I'd spring for a badly-done Blacktron fig plush if it were 25 dollars. A good one for 30.legitimatealex wrote:Those are kind of...odd looking. I think they would need to make it look more accurate for me to even think about it.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

