Meijer's Mystery Mansion $69.99 Olaf $3

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Post Reply
User avatar
StClair
Count
Count
Posts: 1239
Joined: Sat May 25, 2013 5:25 pm
Location: KY (US)
Contact:

Meijer's Mystery Mansion $69.99 Olaf $3

Post by StClair » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:08 pm

I noticed today that my local Meijers had the Scooby Doo Mystery Mansion marked $20 off (bringing it down to $69.99). It was the shelf that was marked. I don't think its clearance. I'm assuming its a short term sale price. This of course may vary from location to location. I was tempted since I love the set so much but I passed.

Also for those that haven't bought the Olaf polybag yet my Meijers had it marked down to $3 (regular $4... right?). I know its only a dollar but if you are buying several for Easter as gifts every little bit helps. For some reason the Star Wars polybag (it is Poe D.'s ship?) was still regular price. Both were located in the Easter section.

Several City sets were tagged (on shelves) as 20% off.

With the deals going on this week its been difficult to keep my wallet in my pocket :-)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests