Disney Minifigure series
Disney Minifigure series
Ok, nobody has put this on here yet; but apparently we’re getting a Disney minifigure set a'la Simpsons. The story’s been around since April 1st, but appears to be ‘real’, as even ‘Brickset’ has placed it in next year's inventory.
So far what I’ve found/read from various sites (‘The Brick Fan’, ‘EuroBricks’, ‘Brickset’…):
-The series will be 18 figures, instead of 16
-It will contain Disney and Pixar, apparently not Star Wars nor Marvel (although speculation is that this will open the gate to allow a Marvel series…)
-No real character list yet, but (of course) most believe Mickey will be made; he is their mascot after all. Me, I’m hoping for Darkwing Duck, Tron, and Wreck it Ralph…
Links:
http://brickset.com/article/17654/Disne ... characters
http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-disney- ... g-in-2016/
So far what I’ve found/read from various sites (‘The Brick Fan’, ‘EuroBricks’, ‘Brickset’…):
-The series will be 18 figures, instead of 16
-It will contain Disney and Pixar, apparently not Star Wars nor Marvel (although speculation is that this will open the gate to allow a Marvel series…)
-No real character list yet, but (of course) most believe Mickey will be made; he is their mascot after all. Me, I’m hoping for Darkwing Duck, Tron, and Wreck it Ralph…
Links:
http://brickset.com/article/17654/Disne ... characters
http://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-disney- ... g-in-2016/
Re: Disney Minifigure series
I'm not crazy excited about it... but I am eager to see how this changes things for future blind bag releases (DC superheroes would be amazing if it could every happen). There are few that I would probably want of Disney and Pixar. I didn't realize it included Pixar characters.
-
Brick & Blue
- Count

- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm
- Location: USA
Re: Disney Minifigure series
Star Wars and Marvel I doubt will happen for legal issues because mini figures are considered action figures. It's why we have battle packs, the little lame buildings and vehicles are to get around that.
I hope they have normal heads for most of them, like the rumored Peter Pan and Hook, and not Simpsons like heads. Besides Mickey Mouse of course.
I hope they have normal heads for most of them, like the rumored Peter Pan and Hook, and not Simpsons like heads. Besides Mickey Mouse of course.
Re: Disney Minifigure series
I would love and hate a Disney series. I love disney and have been trying to collect all of the toy story minifigures on the secondary market. I'd love to get disney characters, but I'm a collect one collect them all personality so that's going to really reek havoc on me if I start getting a few but not all....this is why i haven't bought any of the collectible minifigures thus far. Then also it will suck if they bring toy story back and I've spent a ton of time tracking down figures, but then again I'd love an army of little green men aliens so I guess it wouldn't be that bad :)
My toy story collection isn't 100% complete or anything anyway, i have most characters but not all variations like paint splattered or dirty characters, or that green hornet looking guy, although i do love chunk because his face rotates, and the little green men and lotso...:)
My toy story collection isn't 100% complete or anything anyway, i have most characters but not all variations like paint splattered or dirty characters, or that green hornet looking guy, although i do love chunk because his face rotates, and the little green men and lotso...:)
-
Richard J.
- Noble Citizen

- Posts: 95
- Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:06 pm
Re: Disney Minifigure series
I'm curious for now. If certain characters are in the set, then I'll be more than curious but for now I'm just curious.
- crazybirdman
- Honored Citizen

- Posts: 110
- Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:08 pm
- Location: Southern California
Re: Disney Minifigure series
is this going to be classic minifigures or Friends style dolls?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
