Search found 2 matches
- Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:53 am
- Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
- Topic: Car controlled by tablet Android - Arduino
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1487
Car controlled by tablet Android - Arduino
I took my old Lego car, and adapt it with a robotic kit. I now have: A LEGO car with Arduino controlled with by my tablet, with light sensors and IR sensors. It is controlled by Android with a bluetooth module Link to youtube (i dont know yet how to post youtube directly here :what?: http://youtu.be...
- Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:48 am
- Forum: New Member?
- Topic: Hello!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4298
Hello!
hi
i am new here.
I love LEGO and i like to mix it with Arduino micro-controller.
See ya
i am new here.
I love LEGO and i like to mix it with Arduino micro-controller.
See ya