Search found 5 matches

by mpoh98
Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:28 am
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: Huckleberry Finn now on Lego Ideas!
Replies: 1
Views: 1673

Huckleberry Finn now on Lego Ideas!

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5597/15429028702_489ee5b445_z.jpg ATTENTION! My lego model "Huckleberry Finn" is on Lego Ideas! Your support of my creation to become a Lego set would be appreciated! It has 365 days to reach 10,000 supporters. We can do this! If you like the model, please s...
by mpoh98
Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:41 pm
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: Battle for Droskyn Castle
Replies: 3
Views: 2283

Re: Battle for Droskyn Castle

I love the tall towers for your wall and the siding to your siege tower. Pretty cool. Thank you! :-D I'm loving the round towers (especially around the top) and the siding on the siege tower. How did you do the siding? Are they just partially attached to one stud? I also really like the insets (wit...
by mpoh98
Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:17 pm
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: Battle for Droskyn Castle
Replies: 3
Views: 2283

Battle for Droskyn Castle

(for more pictures see my MOCpages ) http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5539/9372445761_71bbd3aec4_n.jpg Battle for Droskyn Castle by mpoh98 , on Flickr http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7340/9372473623_a0a492377b_n.jpg Battering Ram by mpoh98 , on Flickr http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3822/9372429155_ac3292c...
by mpoh98
Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:31 am
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: Balin's Tomb
Replies: 0
Views: 998

Balin's Tomb

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3780/12044043904_faa4ed7224.jpg Balin's Tomb by mpoh98 , on Flickr Hello All, Here is my entry into the Middle Earth Lego OIympics over on Mocpages. This was built in around 3 hours, I did not get as much detail as I wanted, but I am alright with it. So this is a creat...
by mpoh98
Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:29 am
Forum: New Member?
Topic: Hello, mpoh98 checking in
Replies: 3
Views: 3232

Hello, mpoh98 checking in

Hi all! My name is Matthew Oh, and I have just discovered this awesome sight! I am also on flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/92459453@N08/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;), and Mocpages (http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/75100" onclick="window.open(this.href);ret...