Search found 5 matches

by Capkalu
Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:51 am
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: The new friend...
Replies: 5
Views: 3992

Re: The new friend...

Thanks for the very nice comments!
Indeed, the tail is hidden in the floor...so no shark was hurt by building this MOC :-)
by Capkalu
Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:13 am
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: The new friend...
Replies: 5
Views: 3992

The new friend...

Hi there,

another MOC from my mini homeseries.
We got a new pet, today it's bath day... :what?:

Image

Image

:-)

Regards,
Chris
by Capkalu
Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:29 pm
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: Laundry day
Replies: 5
Views: 3722

Laundry day

Today it's laundry day in the basement...
Unfortunately with a little misunderstanding ;-)

Image

Chris
by Capkalu
Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:07 pm
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: Cabin in the woods
Replies: 2
Views: 2041

Re: Cabin in the woods

It is only the title because of the cabin...nothing to do with the movie :-D
by Capkalu
Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:26 am
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: Cabin in the woods
Replies: 2
Views: 2041

Cabin in the woods

Hi there, I want to introduce myself, my name ist Christian. I am a 33 years old male from Berlin, Germany. I just recover Lego and finished my dark ages few weeks ago. Today I want you to show my first project out of nothing: Cabin in the woods :-) Mainly it was made with the 3920-Hobbit set (heavi...