Search found 2 matches

by tjspencer1
Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:20 am
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: New Lego Creation - Natural History Museum
Replies: 3
Views: 2507

Re: New Lego Creation - Natural History Museum

Hi, tjspencer1 - welcome to TnB! The first tip would be to post the link directly to your project. No one is going to take the time to type in LEGO.CUUSOO.com and then search for your submission. You can link directly to the project itself, or your page of all projects you've submitted. Secondly, I...
by tjspencer1
Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:37 am
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: New Lego Creation - Natural History Museum
Replies: 3
Views: 2507

New Lego Creation - Natural History Museum

Hello LEGO community. I am an avid LEGO collector as I'm sure all of you are. I wanted to ask opinions on my latest project that I have listed on Cuusoo. Has anyone got any tips in how to get my idea seen and whether or not you like the set? Please got to http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/46720"...