Search found 4 matches

by armymom1966
Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:30 am
Forum: General LEGO Discussions
Topic: Lego head mystery
Replies: 7
Views: 4811

Re: Lego head mystery

Thx so much for your help.
by armymom1966
Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:34 pm
Forum: General LEGO Discussions
Topic: Lego head mystery
Replies: 7
Views: 4811

Re: Lego head mystery

Ok I looked up the play mobile and see the similarities. But I have questions about the body being different. It's looks like lego body but not head. Would that work putting a play mobile head on a lego body? I took picture of it without hat and next to a lego fig.
by armymom1966
Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:04 am
Forum: General LEGO Discussions
Topic: Lego head mystery
Replies: 7
Views: 4811

Re: Lego head mystery

Any idea what brand?
by armymom1966
Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:49 am
Forum: General LEGO Discussions
Topic: Lego head mystery
Replies: 7
Views: 4811

Lego head mystery

I am going thru old stuff and found this one minifigure that is different then all the others. It's head is more round. Can anyone give me info on this? Is it lego or another brand?