Search found 2 matches
- Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:37 am
- Forum: LEGO Retailer Discussions & Availability
- Topic: Question regaurding an old set 347-1
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2733
Re: Question regaurding an old set 347-1
Wow! that is a ton of info! I have noticed all the differences you mentioned in the two sets.... I think I will try completing both with the info you mentioned and keep them true. So no tree for the US version... Under the Lego logo on the box, mine says "Model Maker". Below that it says i...
- Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:36 am
- Forum: LEGO Retailer Discussions & Availability
- Topic: Question regaurding an old set 347-1
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2733
Question regaurding an old set 347-1
New to the forum and looks like a nice place. I am a collector of fire fighter legos since I am a volunteer fire fighter here in Wisconsin. IMG_3763_1.jpg Ive purchased set # 347-1 twice now trying to complete it without spending a ton on some parts from bricklink. Now both sets were incomplete and ...