Search found 2 matches
- Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:02 pm
- Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
- Topic: Lego creator required for new project
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1716
Re: Lego creator required for new project
pm sent :)
- Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:55 am
- Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
- Topic: Lego creator required for new project
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1716
Lego creator required for new project
Hello everyone
I'm starting an exciting new Lego inspired project and I need a collaborator to help design a small playset.
Would anyone be interested in joining me on this venture? I can provide full details on request
All the best
Darren
I'm starting an exciting new Lego inspired project and I need a collaborator to help design a small playset.
Would anyone be interested in joining me on this venture? I can provide full details on request
All the best
Darren