Search found 11 matches

by LittleJohn
Sun May 01, 2016 1:12 pm
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: A Diminutive City
Replies: 4
Views: 3941

Re: A Diminutive City

captainrex803 wrote:This is awesome. I love the elevated train rails (correct me if I'm wrong) that go into the tunnel. I really like how different and unique this city is.
Thank you! And you're right ;-)
by LittleJohn
Sun May 01, 2016 5:09 am
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: Badshahi Mosque
Replies: 9
Views: 7341

Re: Badshahi Mosque

I really loved it. Do you have instructions for this design? Did you have hard time to get all the parts needed for this design? Thank you, glad you like it! I don't have instructions for it, it was all by trial and error :-D And I only used parts that I had on hand, so it wasn't a problem :-) Beau...
by LittleJohn
Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:31 am
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: Badshahi Mosque
Replies: 9
Views: 7341

Re: Badshahi Mosque

unduli wrote:Absolutely gorgeous. Your attention to detail is impressive!
Thank you, glad you like it! :-)
by LittleJohn
Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:52 pm
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: Badshahi Mosque
Replies: 9
Views: 7341

Re: Badshahi Mosque

tankm wrote:Great built. Like all the small detailing you have done to it.
Thank you!
by LittleJohn
Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:52 pm
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: A Diminutive City
Replies: 4
Views: 3941

Re: A Diminutive City

StClair wrote:Nice! I'll have to look at it closer again. At the moment I'm loving the rail track and the flying ship. Great work
Thanks, it was fun trying micro scale :-)
by LittleJohn
Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:51 pm
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: Billy's Tree House
Replies: 4
Views: 4472

Re: Billy's Tree House

tankm wrote:Cool and fun. Something the kids can really play with.
Thanks, glad you like it :-)
by LittleJohn
Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:07 pm
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: A Diminutive City
Replies: 4
Views: 3941

A Diminutive City

Built for the Alien Architecture category of the MOCathalon. I decided to take a slightly different approach, going for micro-scale buildings, with a shocked astronaut there to show the minuscule size of the aliens. https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1701/25856461943_d104c8c0a7_z.jpg https://farm2.stati...
by LittleJohn
Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:19 pm
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: Badshahi Mosque
Replies: 9
Views: 7341

Re: Badshahi Mosque

StClair wrote:Wow! Beautiful! You did an amazing job with the patterns!
Thanks, glad you like it! :-)
by LittleJohn
Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:48 am
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: Badshahi Mosque
Replies: 9
Views: 7341

Badshahi Mosque

Built for the “Historical Build” category of the 2016 MOCathalon over on MOCpages. I chose to do part of a Persian style building, the Badshahi Mosque. Getting the patterns to looks similar to the real mosque was pretty difficult, but in the end I’m satisfied with the result. https://farm2.staticfli...
by LittleJohn
Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:16 pm
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: Billy's Tree House
Replies: 4
Views: 4472

Re: Billy's Tree House

captainrex803 wrote:That's really cool...I wish I was Billy
Thanks, glad you like it! :-)
by LittleJohn
Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:36 pm
Forum: LEGO Creations & IDEAS
Topic: Billy's Tree House
Replies: 4
Views: 4472

Billy's Tree House

Built for the “Ultimate Tree House” category of the MOCathalon over on MOCpages. I’ve always wanted to build a tree house, so this was a very fun category for me, though still a bit tricky at times. The tree house features a working crane, tire swing, rope bridge, and a full interior. Fun fact: This...